Stumbling Around

Friday, September 08, 2006

* * * * * Reader's Comment * * * * *

The following comment is taken from an e-mail I received about my book "The Story of My Stroke" and on my efforts both on the book and on writing a column for the Daily Star. This is an example of the kinds of unsolicited comments I'm receiving.

"Do you believe in miracles? I think that you are a walking miracle. It is particularly significant that you can see God’s hand in all of this and respond in a marvelous way to begin to help others. We have had a group of people praying for your healing and our prayers have been answered. We will continue to pray for you. I think you are being used by God to help others. I hope that you see God’s love in all of this and how good he is!"

Dale ________

U.S. Office of Homneland Security

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home